C&R Development Company, Inc.
Program Manager for Hartford School Construction Projects
C&R Development provides program management services to the Hartford School Building Committee (HSBC) for all long range school construction projects. As the program manager C&R works with the HSBC in its management of the Hartford School Building Program and the Capital Improvements Projects (CIP) and its constituent projects, including the design, construction and commissioning thereof.
- Global Studies at Quirk School, Hartford CT
- Journalism/Media Academy, Hartford CT
- M.D. Fox School, Hartford CT
- Hartford Magnet Trinity College Academy, Hartford CT
- Roof and code work at Burns School
- Language Labs at Burns School
- Roof at Batchelder School
- Roof at Milner School
- Various CIP projects
Our project staffs are experienced construction professionals with in-depth
construction expertise in managing the renovations, and expansions of existing, occupied schools.